Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy 50th Birthday, Doctor Who!


I know this blog is dedicated to book reviews, but I just could not let this historic day go by without acknowledging the greatest creation that I have been fortunate enough to experience.

I have had many likes and many passions, but not to this life-altering degree, and so I say to all those brilliant hearts and minds that have come together to create this wonderful world: Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for taking me on this incredible journey through time and space and opening my mind to limitless possibilities.

One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment